Have device woes or want the latest device news?
How to restrict access to your iPhone Apps with a Passcode
Want to learn how to restrict access to an app on your iPhone? We explore how, here.
How is TikTok better than other social media competitors?
Understand how TikTok differs from other social media competitors and why it’s become so popular, here.
[…] ‘New Shortcut’ to rename the shortcut the name of the app you’ve chosen – for example Netflix. Then tap…
[…] and you’re in complete control about what you decide to restrict. The process is similar to how a mobile…
[…] passcode each time you open your iPhone – particularly so during the pandemic when our use of Face ID…
[…] if you own a smartphone you’re probably used to inputting a passcode each time you open your iPhone –…
- How to restrict access to your iPhone Apps with a Passcode
- How is TikTok better than other social media competitors?
- The Three biggest GDPR Fines of 2021: who was punished for mishandling your Data this year?
- How do Contactless Stores work and what is ‘Just Walk Out’ Technology?
- How to make the best Adverts for your Business on Instagram
Technology and rainforests. A good post. Thank you 🌍😊